Details on Email Campaigns

Site URL: https://americancoopworthregistry.org/

The only info I see via our account Dashboard is that we're offered 3 initial campaigns for free. Upgrading to the $5/month plan provides 3 Campaigns/month, limited to a total of 500 Emails/month.

Is there a limit on how many "users" we're permitted? Our treasurer handles emails concerning annual election of officers and director. We have a "Newsletter person" who sends out a monthly newsletter.

I would welcome any and all comments you all might make about Squarespace's email campaign capability.

Thank you! Jim Child, Maine

Semi-retired woodturner/shepherd living in MidCoast Maine, USA. Website design has been a "hobby" over the last 10-15 years. I currently manage several websites all using WordPress.ORG and are hosted at GoDaddy. One of the websites belongs to the registry through which we register our Coopworth sheep. My interest in Squarespace is due to wanting to be able to pass website management chores on to other shepherds who will not have the depth of my experience. We are very hopeful that Squarespace will prove more user-friendly than WordPress.

• Replies 0
  • Views 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived