Edit Read more text

Site URL: https://buffalo-pumpkin-b28j.squarespace.com/ni-problmk

Hello Tuan,

I am writing you, because I would like to ask some help.

I would like to edit the "Read more" text to "Tovább" text but I don't know how it is possible. I know that I have to do it in the Custom CSS part, but don't know the script/code. Could you please give me a code which works.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards and have a nice,

Dora

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently, I don't have correct url, because I don't have domain. I asked the domain name. I would like to edit the read more link buttons by the blog posts.

Is it possible that you can help before I have got the approvement for the domain name? 🙂 Or should I wait?

Just now, DoraCs said:

Currently, I don't have correct url, because I don't have domain. I asked the domain name. I would like to edit the read more link buttons by the blog posts.

Is it possible that you can help before I have got the approvement for the domain name? 🙂 Or should I wait?

share link to blog page on your site, config is url for site owner.

no need domain name

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

The /blog doesn't get me where i need to go but Főoldal took me there. You want to edit the read more text. Change the text "view full article" to what you want, post the code in advanced header injection of the blog page or summary page header or both if needed. 

<script>
  // Read More Text
  document.querySelectorAll('.BlogList-item-readmore span').forEach(function(summary) {
      summary.textContent = "View Full Article"; // Customize text here
  })
</script>

<script>
  // Read More Text
  document.querySelectorAll('.blog-more-link').forEach(function(summary) {
    summary.textContent = "View Full Article"; // Customize text here
  })
</script>

I would not worry about that blog link at the bottom of the page until you have your custom domain. The one in the main nav works. 

I have only personal page, but according the instruction, the Code injection available in the premium features, which is not available in the personal plan. Is it possible to edit the read more text in the personal plan option? 

Archived