Mobile navigation menu on one single page instead of folders

Hey, I've asked this before, but didn't really find what I was looking for.

I am looking for a way to have the hamburger navigation menu on mobile on one single page instead of folders. Basically I want to keep the same folder structure when hovering over the different objects on desktop, but I want to have a single scrollable menu on mobile, where the different folders are still hinted at with color/intendation. I attached a quick attachment to further explain what I mean.

An automatic solution, adjusting for any changes in the site structure would be amazin. I'd be okay though, if I had to update the items on the menu every time any changes are made.

So far I tried to outright remove the entire content with CSS and insert some text using the content property, but I found no way to have any links. It also broke part of the desktop site, by rendering the uppermost part unclickable, depending of the amount of lines I inserted.

Any help is appreciated.

menu mockup.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 8B39C8 said:

Hey, I've asked this before, but didn't really find what I was looking for.

I am looking for a way to have the hamburger navigation menu on mobile on one single page instead of folders. Basically I want to keep the same folder structure when hovering over the different objects on desktop, but I want to have a single scrollable menu on mobile, where the different folders are still hinted at with color/intendation. I attached a quick attachment to further explain what I mean.

An automatic solution, adjusting for any changes in the site structure would be amazin. I'd be okay though, if I had to update the items on the menu every time any changes are made.

So far I tried to outright remove the entire content with CSS and insert some text using the content property, but I found no way to have any links. It also broke part of the desktop site, by rendering the uppermost part unclickable, depending of the amount of lines I inserted.

Any help is appreciated.

menu mockup.png

Please Share Website Link With Password if it's not published so We can have a look and suggest you solution 🙂

Archived