Website Side Movement on Mobile & Tablet

Site URL: https://sustainhealth.fit/lifestyle/nutri-genetix-meal-replacement

Has anyone experienced issues with their website and movement on the sides when viewed on Mobile or Tablet designs?

I've gone over this with customer service and they couldn't get to the bottom of the problem either.

I have with them also removed all the coding on the site to see if this rectified the issue but to no avail.

The best way to see what I mean is to look at one of the pages such as this one https://sustainhealth.fit/lifestyle/nutri-genetix-meal-replacement

When you scroll you'll see that the page moves from left to right. 

Any advice is much appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 18.08.28.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your site seems to render just fine on both firefox and chrome on my android device, aswell as firefox, internet explorer, edge and chrome on desktop in various different sizes and aspect ratios. Are you sure, this isn't an issue with the web preview in the sqs editor? Not that that would make it much better to work with, but at least it seems there are no issues for your users as far as I could see with my limited testing. 

Although not in all browsers, your site does seem to have two scrollbars on my end though, which can be really annoying and confusing to scroll through. Maybe that's connected in some way?

Thank you for the reply, and sorry I should have said I managed to find a solution with some coding on Google in the end. 

The scroll bars is interesting though as I haven't come across this before, is this when you view on Firefox as well?

Thanks again.

Archived