Welcome, Canadian Designers!

Hello and welcome to the Circle Club for Canadian Designers! I hope this sub-community can be valuable for you and your business.

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself and your business to fellow local Circle members. If you're interested in organizing a virtual meetup, we would love to help support! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Maddie

Build together: Together, we make up a community of Squarespace professionals. Lean on your fellow community members for support and welcome diverse perspectives. 
Work in progress: Trust that we are all working for the collective good of Circle members and their clients. 
Keep it light mode: Balance productivity with joyful creativity and curiosity.

• 8 months later...

Hi @MaddieSmith,

Hope all is well.

Would it be possible for you to share with us if Canada Post integration is something the team is working on? As you can imagine more and more stores are going online and the biggest issue I, and I think I speak for all Canadian developers, face is that there is no real way to calculate shipping costs. 

I have recently be playing around with Shopify Lite and the 'button' to take people out of Squarespace and let Shopify handle, and collect payments, but that is not ideal.

Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I will also send this to your email address in case you do not follow these posts.

Kind regards,

Roland

I run FuseHub Creative Group, a syndicate of creatives from all over the world with one common goal - to develop creative and strategic solutions for ambitious organizations, and develop cool plugins which you can find on the SQS Mods platform - Circle Members always get a 10% discount with this code: SQSMOD10.

• 1 month later...

@MaddieSmith Any updates/thoughts on this integration.

I am somewhat forced to abandon my favourite builder, Squarespace, for a new platform, Shopify, to get Canadian clients wanting to use the $42M grant to get businesses online.

I run FuseHub Creative Group, a syndicate of creatives from all over the world with one common goal - to develop creative and strategic solutions for ambitious organizations, and develop cool plugins which you can find on the SQS Mods platform - Circle Members always get a 10% discount with this code: SQSMOD10.

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.