Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Where are the 7.1 templates?

Hi there,

I am totally new to Squarespace. So I am currently using the trial version to see if this platform is for me. So i signed up (on the German website) and searched though the templates. After I chose one I was wondering why it was so different to what I read about in terms of handling. Eventually I figured it was 7.0. This was somewhat pushing to me because I can only find 7.0 templates ( and i first need to install them to see that, really annoying) and I even got a link in the webinar where I could supposingly find the 7.1 templates- but its only the 7.0 ones. I even logged out of the account as I read you cannot switch from 7.0 to 7.1, still I am only offered 7.0. Where do I find 7.1? What’s going on here?

Thank you in advance!

Lis

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SS 7.1 has only 1 template.

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027708412-Squarespace-version-7-1

All templates in 7.1 are part of the same template family and have the same features and style options

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

I just figured it out myself- in the German version of the website I am still just offered 7.0 - hence i had to switch the settings to English. This is very confusing and should be mentioned more clearly in the tutorial and descriptions. Thank you for you help!