POS in Canada

Site URL: http://www.muskokaprairie.ca

In this ever changing climate, we are struggling with properly processing orders and handling our inventory. 

We sell at markets, online, from our farm and any other possible way to get our local products into the hands of our customers. 

COD and cash on delivery options are quite difficult for us using the current system settings within squarespace. We have figured out some work arrounds but they are clunky and a pain. We use square in canada here already for point of sale, and trunk inventory for the inventory management, but I would love to know when Squarespace POS will be coming north of the border!

Anyone hear anything?

Squarespace said yesterday, "We've deprioritized POS for the time being to focus on supporting customers who are shifting to online sales right now."

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My store has had a square space website for years and would love to consolidate our online and in store products. As a very small business it would make it so much easier to reach the rest of the world but also stay focused on our loyal local customers and community. Please please come to Canada squaresppace POS. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wondering if Square integration will be introduced with SquareSpace in Canada anytime soon? I have an online platform but have been thinking of going to markets and doing pop-up shops but I can't seem to find any "easy" pos integrations to start selling in-person. All of the posted questions I can find are over a year old so I'm hoping that this issue is closer to having a solution! TIA

5 hours ago, RachillP said:

I'm hoping that this issue is closer to having a solution!

There isn’t any positive news to share about POS.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 5 months later...