Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
MikeDidIt

How do I get my full width hero image to resize on mobile?

Question

Having trouble figuring out how to get my full width banner images to resize on mobile. Looks good on desktop but it doesn’t seem to size down for mobile. I’m using squarespaces 7.1 template. Any help is much appreciated!

85874592-A4C7-453D-9481-F43F8F4BDB12.png

210A4080-367A-4C19-8BF2-5790FD14EACD.png

10 answers to this question

Can you share link to page in screenshot? I can take a look

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

12 minutes ago, MikeDidIt said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.collection-5e77e8500ff82c23205f2869.view-item #page section:nth-child(1) {
    min-height: 50vh !important;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

14 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.collection-5e77e8500ff82c23205f2869.view-item #page section:nth-child(1) {
    min-height: 50vh !important;
}
}

Worked great - thanks Tuan!

1 hour ago, rhiannonsargent said:

I'm looking to solve the same issue! What edits would I need to make to the code to make it work on my website? 

Can you share link to your site?

16 minutes ago, pichlerx said:

same issue here. please help

Can you share link to your site?