Looking for a template to sell stickers on the Apple Store

I am looking to create a website to use to sell stickers on the Apple store. All developers are required to have a website. I was wondering what template other people have used for this purpose?

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Views 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually you would want a site that has easy to use layouts, a grid or wall, with images of your products. I assume the actual purchase is made from the apple store so you are looking for a display site more than a selling site. If so then one of the older Squarespace templates comes to mind, one designed for artist and photographers who want to display their work. The one I use. Avenue. Its simple, classic, works best on pc but very good for mobile view. Here is a link to the demo site for templates and examples of folks using them. Scroll down a bit until you see Avenue then click on preview. If you see another template that you are interested in and have questions, I am here to answer them. I have multiple  sites built on Brine, Avenue and Wexley. 

https://www.squarespace.com/templates?onboarding_v7_1_0819=control

Here is mine:

my random views derrick Lee parker

Archived