studiomiko

Changing blog title font CSS

Question

7 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.summary-title a {
    font-family: fantasy;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

15 minutes ago, studiomiko said:

@tuanphan

Thanks for the reply, I just put this in and nothing changed?

.summary-title a {
    font-family: NeueMachina-Light;
}

.summary-title a {
    font-family: 'NeueMachina-Light';
}

work here

image.thumb.png.a279087535866bdf4598142b00a37f33.png

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

4 minutes ago, studiomiko said:

@tuanphan

Sorry not on the home page, I mean when you click through - 

See this URL - https://tulip-shallot-l5l7.squarespace.com/newsletters/episode-06-staycationing-layrn

.blog-item-title h1 {
    font-family: 'NeueMachina-Light' !important;
}