Product navigation buttons gone when in mobile view?

Site URL: https://www.intotheblackpines.com/featuredcollection

Hi Im finiding it hard to navigate between a product and the previous page in mobile. On the desktop if you are on the product there is a "Back to" text and then the > Product title. In mobile it goes away, I added a link at the bottom of the page to go back to all products but if you don't scroll all the way down you don't see it and I don't want people to have to hit the back button each time they want to look at another product, I also don't want prev or next link, help please!? The password to access website is jogajh89 thank you

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 7.22.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 7.22.01 PM.png

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey @ChromaticZero! thank you! it didn't work for me 😕  I actually added the prev and next buttons and I like it, if you have time to check out the site on your phone could you take a look and see if there would be a way to add the (featured art gallery > title of work) that you see on the left hand side of each product on desktop, on top of the prev > next that now appears on your phone above the product? Thank you so much for your time

Archived