Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Rsfxm

Remove padding around video block

I have a 12 videos going 2x2 on my page, and would like the videos to have no space between them.  As if they were all stuck together. How would i make that possible?

If your site is on version 7.0, have you had a chance to check the Site Styles tweaks to reduce the spacing for your content? 

From the Home menu > Design > Site Styles 

Can you share link to page where you use video blocks?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

8 hours ago, Rsfxm said:

http://butterworthcollective.com/

When you scroll down, its the 14 videos I want to have no space between.  

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#page-section-5eb2d5fa5e3a476e77792068 .video-block {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Follow up question. Can I take the text below each of those videos, and have it on the video itself?

12 hours ago, Rsfxm said:

Follow up question. Can I take the text below each of those videos, and have it on the video itself?

Remove text? add this to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#page-section-5eb2d5fa5e3a476e77792068 .video-block .video-caption {
    visibility: hidden;
}