Carousel on 7.1

This is wracking my brain and it's hurting. 

I would like a simple scrolling carousel in 7.1 please. Any ideas?
When on mobile (or even website) I don't want to display images in a tiled display as this makes viewing on mobile really clumsy. 

Is it even possible to add a carousel of images that viewers can scroll through with a description underneath that I can either create link to another page or website? Better still I would love to add a description AND a button to the image either on or below each image in the carousel. 
This type of feature is seen all over on many websites because when viewing on mobile it is super easy to navigate. I thought the whole point of 7.1 was for it's mobile friendly UX? 

Has anybody been able to find or source some code for this? It's wracking my brain and I can't be the only one?

I have tried using a fake 'store' as you can add a carousel to a block under summary. But when you click the pictures it literally takes them to a store which is not ideal.

Any other suggestions are very welcome! Many thanks.  

• Replies 2
  • Views 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we have to pay for a plug-in which is  limited to 3 to 5 images. Or, of course, the popular answer, downgrade to 7.0. They couldn't figure out how to keep it in 7.1 it appears. Perhaps they will figure out how to bring it back in 7.2? 

Archived