Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS .products.collection-content-wrapper .category-filter-item:nth-child(15), .products.collection-content-wrapper .category-filter-item:nth-child(15)+span {

Add to Gallery Page Settings > Advanced > Header <style> nav.category-nav { display: none; } </style>  

8 answers to this question

legend, thanks Tuan! - always a great help.

last question - my objective with the above request is to hide a category, but also hide the product associated with that category with the shop. 

i have the regular store, but i also have a hidden area on the site where we had other products (filtered by the hidden category) to buy. can i keep the other products from showing up in the regular store? or do i need to create a new store within the site?

Thanks Tuan

Tuan, again, to the rescue. 
For the second part - the above question - he gave me the below code, which worked great

Add to Home > design > custom CSS

.category-the-vault.grid-item {
    display: none;
}

Hi I'm trying to do this as well but can't seem to get the code to work, no idea what I'm doing to be honest..! 

Trying to hide the category and products in "Digital" https://www.felixcollier.co.uk/gallery

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:29 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.products.collection-content-wrapper .category-filter-item:nth-child(15), .products.collection-content-wrapper .category-filter-item:nth-child(15)+span {
}

Edited by FelixCollier
On 10/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, FelixCollier said:

Hi I'm trying to do this as well but can't seem to get the code to work, no idea what I'm doing to be honest..! 

Trying to hide the category and products in "Digital" https://www.felixcollier.co.uk/gallery

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Add to Gallery Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  nav.category-nav {
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I came back. Will answer soon.

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection.

<style>

// hide debutante

.ProductList-filter-list-item:nth-child( 3 ) {

}

</style>

This is for a v7.0 site using the Brine template and is customized for @deandra.olivieri's needs as of this posting.

This CSS is hiding debutante based on position in categories. If the categories change then the position will need to be updated.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

Hey @creedon thanks for this! FYI for other's readying this—the code did not work under Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection. It did however, work when I simply inputted 

.ProductList-filter-list-item:nth-child( 3 ) {

}

Under Design > Custom CSS. 

Thank again!! 
D