Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Generating discounts in batch

Hi there,

Having fun with Squarespace 7.1 for the first time.

Is there a way to generate a number of unique discount codes in batch? 

It is important for us to generate unique discount codes for our members. Creating them one by one is looooooooooong.

So we're looking for a way to generate them in batches, and ideally export them from Squarespace for easier distribution.

Alternatively, we're open to import coupons if this is also possible.

Patrick

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, Having fun with Squarespace 7.1 for the first time. Is there a way to generate a number of unique discount codes in batch?  It is important for us to generate unique discount

I agree, I also have a long list of codes and would like to upload discount codes in batch format. You can do this through the scheduling/packages interface. Adding 10,000 codes one by one is not poss

unfortunately, Squarespace is limited in this capacity in that you can only create discount codes ONE by ONE and manually. you can't upload or create discount codes in batches, nor can you edit existi

Hello everyone,

Same here, I'd like to generate discount codes for "Birthday Emails" for example, so every code is unique and can be used only once. Also if it can be automated and linked to Mailchimp for example, so basically the email triggers every time when one of my subscribers has a bday.

Anyone did it? Even thought about this? Would appreciate any help! 

Thanks,

MosKou

• 4 months later...

I would also like to know if this is possible. I absolutely require this feature because every print copy of my product needs to come with a (unique) code for readers to download a the digital copy for free.

unfortunately, Squarespace is limited in this capacity in that you can only create discount codes ONE by ONE and manually. you can't upload or create discount codes in batches, nor can you edit existing discount codes in batches.

Edited by sruss76
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 5:20 PM, alexion14 said:

I would also like to know if this is possible. I absolutely require this feature because every print copy of my product needs to come with a (unique) code for readers to download a the digital copy for free.

Disappointing, but thanks for the answer.

• 1 month later...

This needs to be addressed like, yesterday. It is a very cumbersome process uploading codes one by one. It is almost enough of a pain in the a** that I am considering going to another platform. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...