Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Banner Video quality is very low, how to improve it?

Hello,

I am working on a website where I need to add a video from Youtube as a Banner.

Everything works fine but the quality of the video in the banner is really low and all pixelated. I'd like those to be at least at 720, better at 1080.

How can I fix this? 

This is the video I am embedding: 

I've tried with this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIIJXp-gumY

and with this: https://youtu.be/BIIJXp-gumY

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Squarespace formatting tips don't address this issue. They are recommending optimizing for speed, not quality. We are a visualization firm and having this same issue. Video quality is paramount. Perha

yep, I Am about to jump ship because of this problem to. looks horrible and blurry  

Also experiencing this, so frustrating!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Squarespace formatting tips don't address this issue. They are recommending optimizing for speed, not quality. We are a visualization firm and having this same issue. Video quality is paramount. Perhaps someone has figured this out. Super frustrating and would likely be a reason we would dumb Squarespace if it can't be fixed. Our videos look beautiful on YouTube and awful in our website.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are you embedding video directly from You tube or just uploading it by yourself ? But If you are uploading a video at your own directly into the site, it will slow down the speed for your site. And I think video is not a good option, you can add images like infographics it will also engage the user and will not impact badly too much on your site's speed. What is your site all about ? Is it about Read light novels or any service related site ?

• 3 weeks later...