• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Page title and description not showing on mobile

Question

Site URL: https://studiojanetvollebregt.com/art

Hi community,

It seems that there is a bug on the site I'm running - page title and description don't show on mobile. However, if I refresh the page I see them appear. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

I have the page title and description enabled and the previous code I was using (custom css) to hide them on specific pages is now deleted. But still there is this bug and I don't know even how to start fixing this. Any clues?

Thanks!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hey, it is showing up for me on Chrome iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Try viewing the site in a private browsing window to make sure you are not viewing an incorrect cached version

Hi JoeCory,
Thanks for the reply! I did test the site on different browsers and devices, also in private mode and empty cache - and I still don't see the text right away. In fact, I found out about this from my client who noticed it first, on different devices than me I believe. So I'm pretty confident that there is a bug. Only I can't find a reason for this on my side.
Could it be that it is a bug on the Squarespace (template) side, and if so I'm wondering how to fix that? 
Thanks again!