• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2020 at 8:58 PM, Bula said:

Site URL: http://lisadeupreephotography.com

I am have photographs with different aspect ratios. When quick view is clicked from the Product page, the images all show as 1:1, which is fine for the thumbnails but not for the 2:3/3:2 photos. How can I rectify this?

Hi Bula, your photos are awesome. I'm having this same problem: my landscape photos have their widths cropped on both the quick view and the product page. My site isn't live yet, so I can't share a link, but it's similar to all your portrait images.

Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated!

May 30: I figured out a possible solution. It works on my dev site for the quickview and details pages; I hope it works for you. I've added this into my Squarespace CSS editor:

/* quickview and details pages */

img {
    font-size: 0px;
    left: 0 !important;
    top: 0px;
    width: 100% !important;
    height: auto !important;
    position: relative;
  display: block;
}

Edited by TBrit
Found a possible fix.
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi TBrit,

Your CSS code worked!  Except now my logo is way out of proportion.  Do you know of a way to exclude my logo from this code?

Thanks!

Diane

• 3 weeks later...

Add to Home > Dessign > Cusstom CSS

.sqs-lightbox-slideshow img {
    width: 100% !important;
    left: 0 !important;
    height: auto !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

• 2 months later...

Hi all... I'm not sure if this will help any of you, but after HOURS of trying to figure out a solution for the same problem, I stumbled across a really simple solution! It turns out, all I needed to do was go to 'design' under the product items and switch the design to 'Carousel.' It totally solved the issue! I hope this might save you the time it took me to figure it out.