Feedback for Squarespace

I love squarespace.  I recently switched to this platform this fall for our online store.  After using several other platforms before switching to squarespace, here is some helpful feedback and updates I'd love to see on squarespace....

-Wish that you could schedule a sale per each individual product for when the sale starts and ends for that specific product.  For example, on wordpress I used to be able to go in and manually put any product on sale but I could also schedule the end of the sale then too.  So I wouldn’t have to remember to go and remove the item from being on sale.  It automatically did that.  

-Discount coupon codes:  Wish you have an option of what the discount code could dis-included.  For example, I’m about to do a huge site wide sale of 20% off.  I want everything to be 20% off except for gift cards.  Just like there is an option on what the discount code should included I wish there was an option of what the discount code shouldn’t included.  With having 65+ products I would rather be able to select the 1 item that I don’t want our sale to included…gift cards.  

-Gift Cards.  I appreciate being to able to use the gift card option right now for free.  It’s been really nice.  Here are some features I wish the gift cards had available on the back end….I would like more control with the gift cards.  I would like to be able to close a gift card out on my end.  I had a customer stop by to pick up some products, they had a $10 gift card that I said they could apply to their in person order with me.  So I simply removed $10 of the total the paid me in person, thinking I could then go and close their gift card out but I’m not allowed to.  This needs to be an option.  

-I would like to be able to automatically set an expiration date for our gift cards.  Say for 1 year from the purchase date.  Right now I have no idea how long our gift cards that have been sold are good for.  

-I would like to be able to create gift cards on the back end, to be able to give to people for donate to charities.  The only way I can do this right now is to actually pay for our own gift card.  

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Archived