Jump to content

How to change the width of specific dropdown menus?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Where did you get above code?

Which template do you use?

Which dropdown menu you want to change?

Can you share link to your site?

I got the code from another question that you answered and my template is Bailard.

The link to my site is www.codingpals.org

THanks

Link to comment
Just now, Codingpals said:

I got the code from another question that you answered and my template is Bailard.

The link to my site is www.codingpals.org

THanks

I want to change all the drop down menus width to match the width of the text.

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Codingpals said:

I want to change all the drop down menus width to match the width of the text.

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS

.header-nav-folder-item {
    white-space: nowrap;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 5/3/2020 at 2:39 AM, Codingpals said:

It does not work.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.header-nav-folder-title[href="/about"] + div {
    width: 100px !Important;
}
.header-nav-folder-title[href="/programs"] + div {
    width: 50px !Important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 5/5/2020 at 5:16 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


.header-nav-folder-title[href="/about"] + div {
    width: 100px !Important;
}
.header-nav-folder-title[href="/programs"] + div {
    width: 50px !Important;
}

 

Thanks this worled

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.