private member areas

Site URL: http://gstudio.pt

Hi there!

At the moment, none of the Commerce plans offers any options for private members areas. I wanted to have a private access area, with user/password for each client for online training purposes, but unfortunately, Squarespace still has no options for that.

Is there anyone using a third party solution integrated in their Squarespace site?

Thanks in advance for your time 🙂

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello world!

I have the same type of use case in mind.  Ideally, a user could buy a membership which would grant them access to a "members-only" section of the site.  This seems like a logical extension of the Customer Account feature, but I haven't found anything that unites Customer Accounts with password protected pages - either natively within Squarespace or as a third party integration.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Kenton

On 5/1/2020 at 3:03 AM, goncalo.catarino said:

Site URL: http://gstudio.pt

Hi there!

At the moment, none of the Commerce plans offers any options for private members areas. I wanted to have a private access area, with user/password for each client for online training purposes, but unfortunately, Squarespace still has no options for that.

Is there anyone using a third party solution integrated in their Squarespace site?

Thanks in advance for your time 🙂

There is another e-commerce solution that provides this.

Just now, AngelCerrudo said:

There is another e-commerce solution that provides this. Actually, I am trying to compare them with that of the squarespace hence I created an account here.

• 2 weeks later...

For sure! We recognize that people are wanting to customize and build memberships in a way that suits their own specific use-case. We're building Memberstack to offer as much membership & payment functionality as we can across site-builders. Our goal is to match your UI as closely as possible so that your end-users/customers don't actually see or feel that you're using a 3rd party tool — we want it to look and feel just as good as the rest of your site.

We're new to the space, but have helped our customers make over $3.5M in about a year from launch with thousands of happy users. Just wanted to keep this brief here but I'm more than happy to elaborate via DMs if you have specific questions. 😄

Let me know if you decide to give it a try — happy to set you up with some free months to hear your feedback. :)

Best,
Naitik Mehta
Memberstack.io — add user logins, member profiles & payments to any website without coding.
Linkedin • Twitter

Archived