• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Placing Text Above Add to Cart Button

tammer

Question

Site URL: https://www.lockandmortice.com/collection/essential-table

I am wanting to add a text link between my product variants and my add to cart button on all my product pages.  I can't seem to find the right code to do it. I have put it in many different spots on the page but not the right one yet. I do have a plugin from @paul2009 installed but not sure that would affect my ability to place the text there but might have a different ID for the normal add to cart button. 

Wanting a link to /materiality page so customers can see our finishes and materials descriptions. 

78368555_Screenshot2020-04-2915_03_21.thumb.png.36a4e600745d0163393b51988b99c23f.png

Edited by tammer
added detail
  • Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

11 hours ago, tammer said:

@tuanphan I have inserted a link here and don't even want to move it at this point. Just want to convert it to a button. https://www.lockandmortice.com/collection/essential-table (same page as originally linked). I only want the "Finish Options" to be a button not the other links.

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Finish options button */
div.ProductItem-details-excerpt a[href="/finishes"] {
    background-color: black;
    color: white !important;
    padding: 10px;
    padding-top: 12px;
    display: inline-block;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Open Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID, Data Section ID - Contact Squarespace Customer Care - Learn CSS at W3Schools

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

You can add link to Product Additianl info first, then share url, we can try use JS to move it above Add to Cart

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Open Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID, Data Section ID - Contact Squarespace Customer Care - Learn CSS at W3Schools

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

19 hours ago, EmilieJohansen said:

Hi! I'd like to add a link in this position as well for my store, is this something you can help me with?

You can add link to Product Additional info first, then share url, we can try use JS to move it above Add to Cart