How to change text/language on the purchase button and the Quantity text in Store

Hi! 
I'm trying to change the "Purchase" (Purchase botton) & "Quantity" text under products in the store. It seems like it is set this way and that it only allows english, germane, spanish and french. I would like to change to another language, by changing it manually, since the language is not available on Squarespace. 

Thank you! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 17.33.05.png

Actually figured out the "Purchase" button. Under "edit service product" and "Options", select the button "Use custom Add button label". 

Still have not figured out how to change the text/language on the "quantity" and "product variants".

Thank you again so much to @tuanphan for very kind help!

• 6 months later...

Thank you for your code, It works for me. I needed to put 'Quantité' (french word) instead of 'Quantity'.    But I still have a small small question about that code line: the word 'Quantité' is not centered even when I put the setting to center it. It appears 4 spaces to the left, any idea how to fix this detail?

not-centered.jpg

5 hours ago, Amsterixe said:

Thank you for your code, It works for me. I needed to put 'Quantité' (french word) instead of 'Quantity'.    But I still have a small small question about that code line: the word 'Quantité' is not centered even when I put the setting to center it. It appears 4 spaces to the left, any idea how to fix this detail?

Can you share link to product in screenshot? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

@Amsterixe

Replace the .quantity-label:before rule-set with the following.

.quantity-label {

visibility : hidden;

}

.quantity-label:before {

content : 'Quantité:';
  display : block;
  text-align : center;
  visibility : visible;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Actually, now it puts Quantity in both languages, is there a way to just put the word in french?

here is my code

content: 'Quantité';
  text-align: center;
  visibility: visible;

}

#cart .CartTable-itemPrice-XgjsO .CartTable-itemLabel-3zzV1 span:after {      content: ' | Prix';      } #cart .CartTable-itemQuantity-225eT .CartTable-itemLabel-3zzV1:before {      content: 'Quantité';      } #cart .CartTable-itemQuantity-225eT .CartTable-itemLabel-3zzV1 span {   display: none;      } #cart .CartTable-subtotalLabel-3qWE9 span:after {   content: ' | Sous-total';      } #cart .checkout-button:after {   content: ' | Paiement';      }Untitled-1.jpg.72707ceca700a3cc56627c751cef2209.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2021 at 11:50 PM, creedon said:

@Amsterixe

Replace the .quantity-label:before rule-set with the following.

.quantity-label {

visibility : hidden;

}

content : 'Quantité:';
  text-align : center;
  visibility : visible;

}

It it possible to use a .tag- as a filter to display different "content" based on product item tag?
I have a customer with some products in her shop that are

1. fabric by the yard .tag-yards
              content: 'quantity in 1/2 yards'
           2. fabric bundles  .tag-bundles
              content: 'Fat Quarter Bundles'

Squarespace Brine 7.0 Rally Template

On 5/29/2022 at 11:48 AM, Ten17 said:

It it possible to use a .tag- as a filter to display different "content" based on product item tag?

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...

@creedon  I came up with a simple CSS solution to display different labels by currency and quantity for different products based on custom tags.

URL: https://www.dogwoodtrailquiltco.com/store/p2pt7x8ybk93pnn-df7zl-ta49w-awp5k-sb56g-49xtx-d9yeg-hna9y

The customer needed this based on different types of products in she sells to ensure the buyer understands product price per quantity. Critical when entering yard goods.

CSS Example:

// -- Custom Product Price Label FQB-- /
.tag-bundle .sqs-money-native:after {
    content: ' per bundle';
}
.sqs-money-native:before { content: '$' !important; }
body.view-item .product-price {
     overflow: hidden;
    text-indent: -12px; 
}
// -- Custom Product Price Label yards -- /

// -- Change Quantity Label to show Bundles -- /