vireshwara

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I remember there were some similar questions, namely inserting the tag <br/> into the title, then using JavaScript to activate the html for the title. Do not remember the code, testing again on

Posted Images

9 answers to this question

I remember there were some similar questions, namely inserting the tag <br/> into the title, then using JavaScript to activate the html for the title. Do not remember the code, testing again on the demo site, will post the code soon. ✌️

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm seriously sick. Off some time.

7 hours ago, vireshwara said:

@tuanphan did you get a chance to look at it again?

First, add this code to Code Injection Footer

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
  $(function(){
  $("h1.ProductItem-details-title").each(function(){
    $(this).html($(this).text());
  });
});
</script>

Next, edit product tile to

product name <br/> sub header

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm seriously sick. Off some time.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, tuanphan said:

First, add this code to Code Injection Footer

Next, edit product tile to

product name <br/> sub header

Im having a hard time with this step. I'm using Hyde template, and I'm trying to get subtitles under each product in my shop.

I'm using Hyde template and I need a title and subtitle above the price on each of the products in my shop.  I've added a workaround code that resembles the look I'm going for, but I can't actually change the 'font' of the title or the 'boldness'. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The home page magically disappeared as well, If you're able to help me recover that. It was the default home page to Hyde. I hadn't had a chance to customize it though. An "empty index page" popped up and idk where it came from.