Add a subheader to Product Page?

I remember there were some similar questions, namely inserting the tag <br/> into the title, then using JavaScript to activate the html for the title. Do not remember the code, testing again on the demo site, will post the code soon. ✌️

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

7 hours ago, vireshwara said:

@tuanphan did you get a chance to look at it again?

First, add this code to Code Injection Footer

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
  $(function(){
  $("h1.ProductItem-details-title").each(function(){
    $(this).html($(this).text());
  });
});
</script>

Next, edit product tile to

product name <br/> sub header

Or send to forum message

• 3 months later...
On 5/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, tuanphan said:

Im having a hard time with this step. I'm using Hyde template, and I'm trying to get subtitles under each product in my shop.

I'm using Hyde template and I need a title and subtitle above the price on each of the products in my shop.  I've added a workaround code that resembles the look I'm going for, but I can't actually change the 'font' of the title or the 'boldness'. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The home page magically disappeared as well, If you're able to help me recover that. It was the default home page to Hyde. I hadn't had a chance to customize it though. An "empty index page" popped up and idk where it came from. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, tuanphan said:

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
  $(function(){
  $("h1.ProductItem-details-title").each(function(){
    $(this).html($(this).text());
  });
});
</script>

Hi, I did comment on a different thread using a longer code but opted for this one. I still don't know how to adjust the size of the text on the second line so it's smaller and a different color. For some reason when I had my site pw protected it wasn't working so I made it public for now it's still being made but here's the link faceoflove.squarespace.com specifically the Complete Cleansing Oil

On 8/1/2022 at 10:09 AM, nahlah said:

Hi, I did comment on a different thread using a longer code but opted for this one. I still don't know how to adjust the size of the text on the second line so it's smaller and a different color. For some reason when I had my site pw protected it wasn't working so I made it public for now it's still being made but here's the link faceoflove.squarespace.com specifically the Complete Cleansing Oil

Hi,

Can you share link to page where you added sub title? We can help easier

Or send to forum message