Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Hello, 
I am a university lecturer teaching Professional Art Practice. I use Squarespace as my platform of choice to teach my students web design.
First question: Is there a way I can extend the trail beyond the 14 + 7 days to help my students perfect their sites?
Second question: Is there a student discount? Some of the students will subscribe to SquareSpace but some of my lower economic students are unable to afford the monthly fee at this time. Especially, during the COVID 19 time when students are really struggling. A student discount will encourage more students to subscribe. 

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would message Squarespace directly about this. If you have 3 or more sites on one account, you get an extended trial as a developer.

But they may be willing to do more for someone in your situation. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Creating websites using Squarespace at Design by Donuts 🍩

Q1. You can extend trial here. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205809808-Extending-your-trial

Q2. 20% off. SAVE20APR

Edited by tuanphan

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.