Tell us about yourself and your business!

Hi all! I'm really excited for this new Club for graphic designers. I'd love to start this thread for people to share a bit about themselves, their business, and what they'd like to get out of a subcommunity like this. 

Let me know if you have any questions about posting, creating Clubs, or managing Clubs!

-Maddie, Circle Community Coordinator

Build together: Together, we make up a community of Squarespace professionals. Lean on your fellow community members for support and welcome diverse perspectives. 
Work in progress: Trust that we are all working for the collective good of Circle members and their clients. 
Keep it light mode: Balance productivity with joyful creativity and curiosity.

• 4 months later...

Hi!

My name is Ozan Karakoc. I'm a Los Angeles based graphic designer who has 20+ years of experience. My specialty is branding, and I have been working with a wide variety of clients from big players like Google, Toyota, Fox Sports, Pepsi, Sony Pictures, FX, etc., to visionary start-ups and small businesses.

I use Squarespace for both my personal websites and client websites.

In this new group, we may want to discuss why we choose Squarespace to design our portfolios, in what ways Squarespace is better than Webflow, Semplice, Adobe Portfolio and other similar platforms, and how Squarespace should get inspired from some great features those competitors offer.

I really love Squarespace, but I think there are so many small things it can easily take from others to become the absolute best in the field. Maybe we can talk about those in this group.

I wish all fellow designers a successful career, and best of luck.

Sincerely,
Ozan

Hi all! A bit about me. I have worked with brands like Bell Helicopter, Pier 1 Imports, and The Dallas Federal Reserve to name a few.

I specialize in visual branding and print design. I help my clients create a solid visual brand foundation and design assets to create brand awareness to their prospects. This often means digital/social media ads, a new website, packaging design, trade show experiences, or creating templates for their internal team. 

I am the founder of The Great Exhibition. I work with online retailers to create brand awareness and protect their product with packaging design. You can also find me at kishyagreer.com.

Y'all be safe out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Alyssa and I own a small business called Amp'd Designs. My focus is on branding and Squarespace web design. Mostly I work with small businesses and entrepreneurs across a variety of industries that are passionate & excited about what they do. Through design, I aim to help them communicate their values & brand personalities in order to better communicate with their audiences. In my work tend to use a lot of color, pattern, and illustration, and I love deeply conceptual logo design.

I've also done a bit of work in the music industry; I love music and credit it for getting me into design!

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone! I am Elizabeth and I own my small business, Wood Media. I specialize in Squarespace web design and brand design for wellness industry businesses. I aim for every website and branding to be strategic and communicate exactly who my client and their business is directly to their DREAM client. 

I chose to create on Squarespace because I LOVE how user friendly it is for my clients and I also love designing on the platform as it is.  A big reason why I initially decided to niche down to Squarespace though is because of the user friendliness for my clients. 

I am looking forward to getting to know other designers and reading about you all! 

Elizabeth Loberg

Founder + Lead Designer at Wood Media LLC

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My name is Meg and I'm a Creative designer based in Tokyo, Japan. I have recently switched from Marketing to solely Branding projects. I too use Squarespace for both my personal website and client websites. 

I'm hoping to learn more from the community - juggling countless websites, switching between languages, finding solutions together to make the experience even more seamless, etc. 

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.