Style Mobile Navigation in 7.1

I am working on a page in 7.1.  They wanted a burger-style nav for their desktop site, so I added the below code and successfully achieved this. I would like to know how to best add a background image (custom files)? Alternatively, how to change the background colour and the width of the open navigation (in particular when on desktop). Plenty of thanks in advance!

.header-burger { display:flex!important}
.header--menu-open .header-menu {opacity: 1!important;visibility: visible!important;}
.header-nav, .header-actions {visibility:hidden!important})

• Replies 3
  • Views 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you tuanphan, but I wasn't granted permission to share the site by the stakeholders. They have opted for a simple transparent option now, but if they change their mind I will be back in touch (password included!).

No url we can still check, but it will be more difficult & time consuming than usual

14 minutes ago, equerryconsulting said:

Thank you tuanphan, but I wasn't granted permission to share the site by the stakeholders. They have opted for a simple transparent option now, but if they change their mind I will be back in touch (password included!).

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived