• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
mar932847

@font-face font not displaying on Lock screen

Question

Site URL: https://blenny-pike-rkww.squarespace.com/

I've uploaded a custom font via @font-face in the 'Custom CSS' panel. It works nicely across the site, but not on the 'Lock screen' (I'm using the Lock screen to password protect my website).

Any ideas why it doesn't display on Lock screen and what I should add to the Custom CSS to make that happen?

I used the following CSS:

*{
  font-family:'apercu-mono-regular-pro' !important;
}

4 answers to this question

Go to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Scroll down to Lock Page Box

and add this code

<style>
  @font-face {
  	font-family: tuanphan;
    src: url(paste font file url here);
  }
  * {
  	font-family: tuanphan !important
  }
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

17 minutes ago, mar932847 said:

Hi @tuanphan -  thank you so much for your quick answer!

I am on a Personal plan, however, it seems Code Injection is only available on Business or Commerce plans.

Is there a workaround within the Personal plan?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried using CSS for Lock Screen on Personal Plan. You can contact Squarespace Customer Care to ask this.

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/requests/new#choose-topic

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi @tuanphan -  thank you so much for your quick answer!

I am on a Personal plan, however, it seems Code Injection is only available on Business or Commerce plans.

Is there a workaround within the Personal plan?

On 4/27/2020 at 8:54 AM, tuanphan said:

Go to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Scroll down to Lock Page Box

and add this code

<style>
  @font-face {
  	font-family: tuanphan;
    src: url(paste font file url here);
  }
  * {
  	font-family: tuanphan !important
  }
</style>

@tuanphan Is there a way to apply this code injection to only one line of text and not ALL the text on the Lock Screen? If you look at debbiemarkswellness.com I want to apply this to ONLY the middle line of text, "Wellness is on the way..." which in Squarespace calls Headline. I can do this in preview, but can't figure out what the element is called and how to write the code in the Lock Screen injector. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 5.16.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 4.26.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 5.20.16 PM.png