Changing Template

Site URL: http://www.shoparworkshopcenterville.com

I would like to update my template as I would like it to look like the screenShot2020-04-27  (www.shoparwalexandria.com) where products are grouped into nice categories.  Whereas my site are all products just lumped into one like picture Mysite.png (www.shoparworkshopcenterville.com).  Currently mysite has all of my products listed in random order (and looks terrible)   I thought it may have been translated to a template or theme but I can't find in my site how to change the template (I don't have the design or advanced option as talked about in the help section/videos).  I am running v. 7.1 

Do I have to update my template or theme to get the home page to look better?  Is this custom CSS? 

Thank you! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 7.02.49 AM.png

Mysite.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First 7.1 is only one template with different style starting points, color, layout ect. All of them work exactly the same. Change to 7.0 would be a large task it would mean starting over. 

www.shoparwalexandria.com is a Weebly site. It looks like they have categorized the products which each category on a separate page each with its own header, and those  pages are in an index. You can do that as well. Build those pages in your unlinked section and them move them into the index of your site to replace what is there now. Lets see if some other folks here think that will work or have other suggestions. 

Archived