Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Kotryna

Different font showing up on mobile (CTA)

Question

Site URL: https://www.studioheavenly.com

Hello,

I am having a problem with the CTA buttons. Different fonts are showing on mobile version and screen version. When I look at in a mobile version mode on my computer the font looks great, but it is different when I actually look at my website on my own phone. I tried everything, really looked closely at my custom css but there is nothing. The font I want is commuters sans. Thank you for looking into it.

20200426_101132.jpg

Screenshot_20200426-101121_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 10.14.45.png

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

You mean Inquire button? font commuters sans?

Have you declared @font-face for commuters sans yet?

Did you test on iPhone?

Edited by tuanphan

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Yes the one for inquire. I didn't declare it.. it's like that for all CTA buttons. The form button is OK. What code should I use to fix it? On my phone and my husband's it's not commuters sans. But when I look at it on my squarespace on my computer (mobile view) I see commuters sans (that's what I want)

6 minutes ago, Kotryna said:

Yes the one for inquire. I didn't declare it.. it's like that for all CTA buttons. The form button is OK. What code should I use to fix it? On my phone and my husband's it's not commuters sans. But when I look at it on my squarespace on my computer (mobile view) I see commuters sans (that's what I want)

communters sans is Squarespace default font or custom font? If custom font, you need to declare with @font-face, same as other custom fonts.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Thanks, I added it and I fixed it! It is a squarespace font, but I was using it on custom css. I guess that's why it didn't work until I assigned it.