Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Hi! I just logged into my square space account. At first, a message popped up saying, "you usually login through a social account" and it provided my gmail account as an option to login, which has never happened before. Once I logged on, everything was gone. My website is gone, my domain, I can't even change my password!!! I thought square space couldn't get hacked?? Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Edited by gemrock
revised tags

Hi. 

With this problem, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care at here. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/requests/new#choose-topic

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

1 minute ago, tuanphan said:

Hi. 

With this problem, you can contact Squarespace Customer Care at here. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/requests/new#choose-topic

Thanks for your response! I just sent them a message. I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced or heard of something like this. If someone hacked my account and deleted my info, do you know if I would have received some sort of confirmation cancellation email? 

47 minutes ago, gemrock said:

Thanks for your response! I just sent them a message. I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced or heard of something like this. If someone hacked my account and deleted my info, do you know if I would have received some sort of confirmation cancellation email? 

If you change domain, remove domain, remove site, Always have a notification sent to your email.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.