Hiding the Hamburger menu from mobile

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

18 hours ago, mattdeo said:

I'm also trying to figure out the code to use to remove the hamburger menu on my mobile site.

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

button.no-nav-links {

display : none;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @tuanphan! I am trying to keep my mobile site exactly as it originally appears by default, but just get rid of the hamburger menu, without getting rid of the header. The previous codes in this forum didn't work for me, unless I'm missing something. Could you please provide the code to keep the header but just get rid of the hamburger menu? Thank you!!

toymonsoon.com is my website

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, oysterpots said:

can I get some help removing the burger menu/social icons/search on the mobile version of just one page of my site

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

[ id="collection-62ac533e79f06a685a4a4a06" ].tweak-show-search-in-header .mobile-bar .search-cart--mobile.flex-item,
[ id="collection-62ac533e79f06a685a4a4a06" ].tweak-show-social-in-header .mobile-bar .social-ellipsis.flex-item

{

}

This is for v7.0 using the Skye template family.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 6/19/2023 at 1:37 AM, oysterpots said:

but not the hamburger menu. Would love to find a way to remove that as well if you have any ideas!

Use this to remove the whole mobile bar at the bottom.

[ id="collection-62ac533e79f06a685a4a4a06" ] #mobileBar, /* therapist */
[ id="collection-6491ad6bbebe087d138a3aed" ] #mobileBar /* privacy statment */

{

}

You can remove the previous code.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 2

• 6 months later...

Hello,

Regarding the burger menu on the mobile view, in version 7.1, in my site https://scarlet-cornet-ps95.squarespace.com/, i vould like de 'inactivate' it. Not only make it invisible, which I already did by adding

<style>
  /* hide burger */
.burger-inner {
    visibility: hidden;
}
</style>

to the code injection, but 'inactivate' it, because now, invisible as it is, i can still acces to it if it happens that accidentally i click on it where it is placed (though it is not visible).

Could some one have some suggestion...?

:)

Regards,

M.

On 12/28/2023 at 10:19 PM, MiquelMollAlzina said:

Hello,

Regarding the burger menu on the mobile view, in version 7.1, in my site https://scarlet-cornet-ps95.squarespace.com/, i vould like de 'inactivate' it. Not only make it invisible, which I already did by adding

<style>
  /* hide burger */
.burger-inner {
    visibility: hidden;
}
</style>

to the code injection, but 'inactivate' it, because now, invisible as it is, i can still acces to it if it happens that accidentally i click on it where it is placed (though it is not visible).

Could some one have some suggestion...?

🙂

Regards,

M.

Use this code instead

<style>
  .header-burger {
  	display: none !important;
  }
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)