Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Change background color of one page only?

BeeperChirp

Question

Site URL: https://www.nateburdette.com/

I'm trying to change the background color of one page: nateburdette.com/nates-world 

I've tried a few things, and I can't get it to work for this template. Anyone know the trick, whether through custom CSS or header injection? 

• Page: nateburdette.com/nates-world 
  • Collection ID: #collection-5e2f261508f8621492f2bab8
  • Desired background color: #f6f0ea
  • Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

<style> .Main { background: red; } header.Header.Header--bottom { background: red; } </style>  

5 answers to this question

If you use Business Plan, add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  div#site {
    background: red;
}
</style>

If you use Personal Plan, add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body#collection-5e2f261508f8621492f2bab8 div#site {
}

@tuanphan I have a business plan, but the code that you've outlined above doesn't work  when I inject it in Page Settings > Advanced > Header. I'm not a developer, so I might be missing something, can you explain like I'm 5 years old?

This is the page I would like to change the color of: https://www.kelseyeaton.com/thank-you (no password needed)

I would like the background color to be #F6F6F6, do I just put that in place of "red" in your code?

Thank you!

EDIT:  I do have a custom cursor, outlined in this forum post. Could that be causing the issue?

Edited by k3ats
more info
7 hours ago, k3ats said:

@tuanphan I have a business plan, but the code that you've outlined above doesn't work  when I inject it in Page Settings > Advanced > Header. I'm not a developer, so I might be missing something, can you explain like I'm 5 years old?

This is the page I would like to change the color of: https://www.kelseyeaton.com/thank-you (no password needed)

I would like the background color to be #F6F6F6, do I just put that in place of "red" in your code?

Thank you!

EDIT:  I do have a custom cursor, outlined in this forum post. Could that be causing the issue?

<style>
  .Main {
}
 header.Header.Header--bottom {
} 
</style>

2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

<style>
  .Main {
}
 header.Header.Header--bottom {
} 
</style>

AMAZING! Thank you!

For anyone else who needs a step-by-step:

I have a business plan (this code might be different for personal plans). In your menu, go to the page you want to change the background color on, then click on the cog to the right of the page name that's "Page Settings". Then go Page Settings > Advanced > Copy and Paste the code above. Add the Hex code of the color you want in place of "red". In my case it's "#f6f6f6".