Keep Spacer Block on Mobile (Version 7.1)

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Thank you tuanphan. Is there a way to target one specific spacer block? Most of the time it's a plus that Squarespace hides the spacer blocks on mobile, but there are two areas on my site where it looks better if the spacer block is not hidden on mobile.

• Solution
5 minutes ago, vonvon said:

Thank you tuanphan. Is there a way to target one specific spacer block? Most of the time it's a plus that Squarespace hides the spacer blocks on mobile, but there are two areas on my site where it looks better if the spacer block is not hidden on mobile.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587735614716_5255 {
	display: block !important;
}

Each spacer block has specific ID. Find ID with this tool: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

23 hours ago, vonvon said:

#spacer-block-id {
	display: block !important;
}

Find block ID with: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 10 months later...

If you don't want to use code, and you understand basic graphic design principles I have an easy one that may also inspire some fun design solutions.

Just create an empty image file, save as PNG, and insert that wherever you would use a spacer block; pull down on the grey circle at the bottom of the image to change the size of the image block to fill the space you need.

Achieves the same purpose, and if the file is small enough it won't create any problems with page loading. I attached one below that's 1200x1200, and it's a 10KB file.

Twin Beast_empty space.png

• 8 months later...