Customize header menu on different pages

Site URL: https://bit.ly/2KHn5oV

Hello everyone! I always help and now it's my turn to ask for help.

I need to customize header menu on different pages because I had to translate the homepage and sub-pages of the site.

I created a cover page to select the language. Entering in English or Portuguese, after select and enter in each page, he must always present the header menu and pages in this language.😀

586233152_Capturadeecra2020-04-23as16_19_13.thumb.png.87ed4dc39ca000cf4652e6bb73ef441b.png

I created folders that should serve as a menu for both languages:

1722711362_Capturadeecra2020-04-23as16_09_31.thumb.png.2fd0b47599cd73741ee72c50713d10e6.png

I want to tell the system that:

- If you enter the / home / ENG page, the header menu with the folders "Lisbon", "Oporto" and "Aveiro" should appear.

- If you enter the PT page / inicio / the header menu should be based on folders with pages in that language "Lisbon", "Porto" and "Aveiro".

The same must be maintained within the subpages. If the folders are in Portuguese, the Portuguese menu should be kept. I have an example of what the menu looks like:

312326502_Capturadeecra2020-04-23as15_43_31.thumb.png.4053b43f9a62ca760f957b331be7ce57.png

I can't pull folders into main navigation because the menus on the pages will repeat.

Is there any CSS code to select which folders appear in the top menu, on each subpage?spacer.png

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, JohnySilva said:

You know if Is possible to change the localization of the flags and hide text?
I would like it to appear only at the bottom of the page (footer) and hide in header.

Which code did you use to create multi language? Can you share link to your site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived