css changes not working on my mobile

Site URL: https://koala-gazelle-scjb.squarespace.com/config/

When I make css changes for mobile, they work on the mobile version display while I'm editing (pic on left), but they don't show up on my actual mobile device (pic on right). It doesn't do this for all edits, just some. I think it has to do with stacking too many commands, but I don't know enough about code to figure out how to clean it up so I can have all the code work together. I updated my phone and played with different browsers, but none of that worked. I am showing how this doesn't work in this circumstance, but there are others that are a little more complicated. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 7.47.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 7.48.11 AM.png

IMG-0771.PNG

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea!! Thank you so much! I figured out another issue similar to this one based on the code you gave me:) I may have another question for a similar issue with devices that's a little more complex. But going to try and fix it by myself based on above code first. Thanks again!

@tuanphan

ok, so I tried this so many times now, that I am giving up and asking you! same situation where it works on the sqs device mode, but not on my actual phone. the last code on the bottom is my last attempt. I had already changed the alignment of the text to be centered for regular devices, so I think doing @media css on top of it is messing it up. But can't find the right combo of alternate commands.. let me know if you can help, thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 9.43.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 9.44.13 AM.png

68910.jpg

20 hours ago, vsulzer26 said:

@tuanphan

ok, so I tried this so many times now, that I am giving up and asking you! same situation where it works on the sqs device mode, but not on my actual phone. the last code on the bottom is my last attempt. I had already changed the alignment of the text to be centered for regular devices, so I think doing @media css on top of it is messing it up. But can't find the right combo of alternate commands.. let me know if you can help, thanks!

#yui is dynamic ID. Don't use this id.

Use #block-yui

You can use this tool to find block yui id. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived