Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Adding Lightbox to portfolio page instead of project

Logotha

Question

Site URL: https://buffalo-azalea-5mzy.squarespace.com

Hi everyone!

I am currently a bit stuck trying to create some sort of portfolio page. I am using the portfolio template "Portfolio 1" in a grid shape, in Squarespace 7.1.

My goal is to have the same look and title on hover effect as is standard, but instead of refering to another page (a project page for instance) I would like it to open a lightbox when clicked. This lightbox may contain 2/3 images and a short description.

I also thought about another workaround, using a gallery section but adding the "title on hover" effect. However, the lightbox then would need to have some "Hidden" images that only show in Lightbox mode. Preferably the lightbox needs to be closed to view the next project.

So far I haven't succeeded trying to find the code and using it. I am fairly new to this!

Does anyone know how to do this? I would be super grateful!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

@Logotha @KimS You mean like this? (Clicking on image) https://turquoise-asparagus-ylha.squarespace.com/portfolio01?password=abc pass: abc

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, KimS said:

Me too!

On 6/25/2020 at 2:46 PM, elizamoraes said:

@tuanphan Do you have a code for this?

Use Anything Lightbox Plugin.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.