Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0

Change block order in mobile


MaggieBovary
Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Question

Site URL: https://villa-rondinelli.squarespace.com/

Hi all,

in a couple of pages of my website the mobile version swapped some of the blocks order:

- here: https://villa-rondinelli.squarespace.com/storia

- and here: https://villa-rondinelli.squarespace.com/ambienti

password: maggie-villa

There should be the text first and then the image throughout the page.

 

I tried so many different solutions and nothing seems to work 😕 I thought I could solve it with 'flex-direction: column-reverse' but I couldn't manage to select a specific block as some of them don't have IDs, so it selects all the items with the same class name.

 

Any suggestion on how to solve this and, in general, how to select a tag that does't have a specific ID without selecting all the tags with the same name?

Thanks!

 

Link to post
  • Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS @media screen and (max-width:767px) { /* Pietro Porcinai */ div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1586517061377_18576+.row { display: flex; flex-direction: column-

It works! Thanks a lot! 🙂

The block you need to do has no ID. div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587201576001_10935 is the ID of the block above + target the next block (below) of the current ID  

Posted Images

Recommended Posts

  • 0
27 minutes ago, MaggieBovary said:

Awesome, thank you! Any idea on how to do the same for the page: https://villa-rondinelli.squarespace.com/ambienti ?

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
/* ambienti */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587201576001_10935+.row {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

 

Edited by tuanphan

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0
On 4/24/2020 at 11:06 AM, tuanphan said:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
/* ambienti */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587201576001_10935+.row {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

 

Can I ask you how did you find the blocks which you assigned the column-reverse property to? @tuanphan

Link to post
  • 0

  

5 hours ago, MaggieBovary said:

Can I ask you how did you find the blocks which you assigned the column-reverse property to? @tuanphan

The block you need to do has no ID.

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587201576001_10935 is the ID of the block above

+ target the next block (below) of the current ID

 

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0
On 4/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, tuanphan said:

The block you need to do has no ID.


div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587201576001_10935 is the ID of the block above

+ target the next block (below) of the current ID

Hi, I still don’t get don‘t get which block I have to assign the reverse to. Could you explain a little more detailed which is the right block? Thanks!! 

Link to post
  • 0
9 hours ago, stephan1982 said:

Hi, I still don’t get don‘t get which block I have to assign the reverse to. Could you explain a little more detailed which is the right block? Thanks!! 

Can you share link to your site & describe your problem?

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0
7 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site & describe your problem?

Sure, thanks for replying!

Here is the page: https://bit.ly/2YkYgqT

I want to reverse the 1st and 3rd block with the iPad images, but only on the mobile view.
The code works in generaI but I am struggeling with finding the correct block IDs.

 

 

Link to post
  • 0

Hey guys! I'm having a similar issue with this website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

 

https://www.nudoeducation.com/education

https://www.nudoeducation.com/book-now

Password is nudo.

I'd like to reverse two sections on the website, on the Education Page and Book Now Page. I have attached two screen shots. 

I've tried using the code above, but I can't seem to ID either section.

Thank you in advance!!

1176474589_ScreenShot2020-08-15at10_51_31.thumb.png.23885b50417afb3102893879c8c650a4.png1945234715_ScreenShot2020-08-15at10_51_48.thumb.png.8fbcc1424421f455bfba595461754f56.png

Link to post
  • 0
On 8/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, georgerobertatherton said:

Hey guys! I'm having a similar issue with this website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

 

https://www.nudoeducation.com/education

https://www.nudoeducation.com/book-now

Password is nudo.

I'd like to reverse two sections on the website, on the Education Page and Book Now Page. I have attached two screen shots. 

I've tried using the code above, but I can't seem to ID either section.

Thank you in advance!!

text - image - text - image

or

image- text-image-text?

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0
On 8/18/2020 at 5:32 PM, georgerobertatherton said:

@tuanphan hey! On the education page mobile version, it should read text-image-text-image-text-image.

 

Cheers,

 

George

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1595510187505_33358+.row {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

 

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0

Hi @tuanphan Since you've been so helpful to the other people in this thread, I was wondering if you could assist me with a page that's giving me trouble. The format of the middle section of this page completely changes around in mobile view: https://www.preventionofviolence.com/mage-fire-gaming

I'd like this page to go image-text image-text-image text for the three large middle sections. The order as follows:


#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_57265  = (dice picture)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597547652702_64039  = (WHAT ARE TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? + paragraph)

#block-c80e6cd8b7f5926b6144 = (Picture of man on horse)

#block-d56ec6e2b390e65b99e0 = (HOW RPGS AFFECT PLAYERS + paragraph)

#block-fbd8462699e9679223f4 (Picture of boy)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_103041 (APPROACHING THERAPY THROUGH GAMING + paragraph)

 

If it's not possible to move the blocks around that much, I'd settle for switching #block-d56ec6e2b390e65b99e0 and #block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_103041. 

Thank you in advance!

Edited by FPV
Link to post
  • 0
11 hours ago, FPV said:

Hi @tuanphan Since you've been so helpful to the other people in this thread, I was wondering if you could assist me with a page that's giving me trouble. The format of the middle section of this page completely changes around in mobile view: https://www.preventionofviolence.com/mage-fire-gaming

I'd like this page to go image-text image-text-image text for the three large middle sections. The order as follows:


#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_57265  = (dice picture)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597547652702_64039  = (WHAT ARE TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? + paragraph)

#block-c80e6cd8b7f5926b6144 = (Picture of man on horse)

#block-d56ec6e2b390e65b99e0 = (HOW RPGS AFFECT PLAYERS + paragraph)

#block-fbd8462699e9679223f4 (Picture of boy)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_103041 (APPROACHING THERAPY THROUGH GAMING + paragraph)

 

If it's not possible to move the blocks around that much, I'd settle for switching #block-d56ec6e2b390e65b99e0 and #block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_103041. 

Thank you in advance!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597866196425_90293+.row {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

 

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0

@@tuanphan That almost worked, except now the order is 

#block-d56ec6e2b390e65b99e0 = (HOW RPGS AFFECT PLAYERS + paragraph)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597547652702_64039  = (WHAT ARE TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? + paragraph)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_103041  = (APPROACHING THERAPY THROUGH GAMING + paragraph)

And I need the order to be 

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597547652702_64039  = (WHAT ARE TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? + paragraph)

#block-d56ec6e2b390e65b99e0 = (HOW RPGS AFFECT PLAYERS + paragraph)

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597830887342_103041 (APPROACHING THERAPY THROUGH GAMING + paragraph)

Is there any way to do that?

Link to post
  • 0

@@tuanphan  Sorry! Hope this is better. And yes, I still need help. Thank you!

That almost worked, except now the order is 

HOW RPGS AFFECT PLAYERS 

WHAT ARE TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? 

APPROACHING THERAPY THROUGH GAMING 

 

And I need the order to be 

 

WHAT ARE TABLETOP ROLE-PLAYING GAMES?

HOW RPGS AFFECT PLAYERS + paragraph

APPROACHING THERAPY THROUGH GAMING

Is there any way to do that?

Link to post
  • 0

Dear @tuanphan,

 

I am trying to wreck my head around changing the order for mobile users on our landing page. I have been trying to retarget some of your scripts, but I can not seem to get the hang of it.

 

The URL is https://scolutions.nl

I want to change the order of the following column on mobile

So that the image on the left comes above the text on the right (on mobile)

 

Kind regards,

 

2052991828_Schermafbeelding2020-09-02om14_21_15.thumb.png.3c7931f9742e008afa8ac5dcb91b5ee9.png

Edited by Skyflare
Link to post
  • 0
4 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1599046164194_17101+.row {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

 

Thank you very much! I checked the code and now also understand what to target!

Link to post
  • 0

Hi there,

I have a similar issue, but have not been able to apply this solution to my pages. There are too many block IDs, I don't know which one to specify in the code. On each of these two pages in mobile view (https://www.braveryonfire.com/watch) and (https://www.braveryonfire.com/donate), I would like the image that currently displays on top of the lower block to load below it - so on the "watch" page the "save the date" image displays on top of the ribbon image, and on the "donate" page the "donate" embed block displays on top of the ribbon image. (The site is built using 7.1.)

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Meredith Tarr

Link to post
  • 0

Hi @tuanphan! As always you are super helpful. Check out the page I'm having issues with: www.deatongroupllc.com/services

On desktop, looks great.

On mobile, it is currently:

  • Image
  • Strategy - markdown
  • image
  • Assessment & Action plan - markdown
  • image
  • Customized Service proposal - markdown
  • Discovery - markdown
  • image
  • Business consulting - markdown
  • image
  • Fix-it sprint - markdown
  • Image

It should be:

  • image
  • Discovery - markdown
  • image
  • Strategy - markdown
  • image
  • Business consulting - markdown
  • image
  • Assessment & Action plan - markdown
  • image
  • Fix-it sprint - markdown
  • Image
  • Customized Service proposal - markdown

I used the following CSS code but it isn't helping:

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
   #services .sqs-row {
   display: -webkit-flex;
   -webkit-flex-direction: column-reverse;
   display: flex;
   flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}


Can you help? Thanks!

Edited by SBSidekick
Link to post
  • 0
On 9/8/2020 at 4:16 AM, mpressmeredith said:

Hi there,

I have a similar issue, but have not been able to apply this solution to my pages. There are too many block IDs, I don't know which one to specify in the code. On each of these two pages in mobile view (https://www.braveryonfire.com/watch) and (https://www.braveryonfire.com/donate), I would like the image that currently displays on top of the lower block to load below it - so on the "watch" page the "save the date" image displays on top of the ribbon image, and on the "donate" page the "donate" embed block displays on top of the ribbon image. (The site is built using 7.1.)

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Meredith Tarr

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-5f47f7f3b3e6f52ce01842dd>.row:nth-child(2) {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
/* donate page */
div#page-section-5f46b201135d856fe97b4d5d>.row:nth-child(2) {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

 

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post
  • 0
8 minutes ago, SBSidekick said:

Hi @tuanphan! As always you are super helpful. Check out the page I'm having issues with: www.deatongroupllc.com/services

On desktop, looks great.

On mobile, it is currently:

  • Image
  • Strategy - markdown
  • image
  • Assessment & Action plan - markdown
  • image
  • Customized Service proposal - markdown
  • Discovery - markdown
  • image
  • Business consulting - markdown
  • image
  • Fix-it sprint - markdown
  • Image

It should be:

  • image
  • Discovery - markdown
  • image
  • Strategy - markdown
  • image
  • Business consulting - markdown
  • image
  • Assessment & Action plan - markdown
  • image
  • Fix-it sprint - markdown
  • Image
  • Customized Service proposal - markdown

I used the following CSS code but it isn't helping:


@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
   #services .sqs-row {
   display: -webkit-flex;
   -webkit-flex-direction: column-reverse;
   display: flex;
   flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}


Can you help? Thanks!

You need to adjust your layout a bit, then I can give the CSS

1. Add Discovery, Markdown, Image

2. Add Line Block

3. Add Image, strategy, markdown

4. Add Line Block

Next

Then, remove all line blocks

Then share url again. I will give the code

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...