Remove header on single page of Supply Template

Site URL: http://www.constantinetohme.com

Hey, I'm troubleshooting and trying to get the header off of one page on Supply Template, seems easy on other templates using the code below but doesn't work fully on Supply.... The best I've arrived at is the code below but it only removes the navigation / logo etc... Leaving the width of the header still occupying the left of the screen. Honestly, no idea what can be done / what is going on, any advice appreciated! 

<style>
 #header, #footer, #mobile.bar {display: none !important;}
</style>

This code below (which is currently not in the injection)  allows me to at least allow me to get a single color on the page, but obviously doesn't remove that vertical header width, and you can see white at the bottom of the screen as well when this isn't active. Do I maybe need to resize or change the position of the main page? 

<style>
body {background-color: #CCF5DE;}
 #canvas {background-color: #CCF5DE;}
 #main {background-color: #CCF5DE; width: 100% !important;}
</style>

[Here] is what the landing and inner site look like using the above color codes - again not fixing the real issue 😞  

• Replies 8
  • Views 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  header#header {
    display: none;
}
</style>

Hey.. thank you for the reply. But I have tried this already also.. no luck. Apologies I had a password on my main page so you probably couldn't see the issue that's happening.. I've unlocked so it should be viewable now.

20 hours ago, ctohme said:

Hey.. thank you for the reply. But I have tried this already also.. no luck. Apologies I had a password on my main page so you probably couldn't see the issue that's happening.. I've unlocked so it should be viewable now.

Can you turn off "disable right click function"? I can't click to check code :(

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

1 hour ago, ctohme said:

No, not solved at all... that white border you see should not be there, everything on the green page should take up the screen... 

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

main#main {
    margin-left: 0;
    height: 100vh;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 5/3/2020 at 5:41 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

main#main {
    margin-left: 0;
    height: 100vh;
}

Amazing that worked - thanks so much for the help! I had to remove the first 'main' for my template style, but the code worked perfectly otherwise, thanks again.

Archived