Text Lightbox not showing up

Site URL: https://experimentalbitchpresents.com/the-company

I've added code blocks to this page with linked text that when clicked a text lightbox appears. For some reason they only work after hard refreshing the page. I think I've got something wrong with my code could anyone help me out? 

Inserted html on the page on the Advanced section of the Settings: 

<link href="//cdn.rawgit.com/noelboss/featherlight/1.4.0/release/featherlight.min.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />   <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script> <script src="//cdn.rawgit.com/noelboss/featherlight/1.4.0/release/featherlight.min.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script></link>

Code block: 

<div style="display:none;">
<div id="bio-wednesday">
<p>
  <b>WEDNESDAY SUE DERRICO</b> is a director, producer, creator and performer based in Brooklyn, NY. etc.
</p>
 </div>
 </div>
<h2><a href="#" data-featherlight="#bio-wednesday">Wednesday Sue Derrico</a></h2><h3>
  Founder, Executive Director Bitch</h3>

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 1.06.42 PM.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @alishabhaumik, typically we see errors like this when AJAX loading is turned on (it has to do with the caching of information). To turn it off, go into Design > Site Styles and look for AJAX loading. 

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Archived