Merging several separate shop pages/product lists into just one

Hi all,

When I set up my latest site, rather than one single "shop" page with various categories, I added a separate shop page per product category. I now have around 250+ products on my site and would like to have them back under a single "shop" page. Is there any way to do this, or do I need to set up each product from scratch? That will be hugely time consuming, but if I can duplicate them into a single shop entry that would be super. 

The attached image shows my current structure - I want all the products under each of these $ sub links to instead be under one single "shop" folder.

I did think about just copying each product as a "product" within a new page but prefer to use the "shop" function due to the categories option.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 23.09.31.png

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Move collection items

To move collection items to a new collection page:

1. In the Home menu, click Pages.
  2. In the pages panel, click the page containing the content you're moving.
  3. Press and hold Shift and click the item or items you want to move.
  4. In the action bar at the bottom of the panel, click Move. The Move button only shows if you have at least one other page of the same type.
  5. In the Select Destination Collection window, click the page where the content will go.
  6. Click Move Items. The select and move options might look different depending on the page type.

Where the items appear in the new collection page depends on the type:

• Blog posts, events - Items are ordered based on their date. To rearrange them, change the dates of the blog post or event.
  • All other items - Moved items appear at the bottom of the collection. To rearrange the items, click and drag them.