Code into an Adobe webform

Hi

Squarespace user for last 2 years, first time posting here. Hopefully this is straightforward.

I sell a service and the customer needs to sign my standard contract.

I have an Adobe web form that collects an e-signature that I am able to embed in my website. The contract is pretty standard for each customer, but rather than having to modify it each time with a header that contains the customer name and contract number, I'd like to have this dropped into the web form automatically. The customer's name and contract number is contained on the referring web page on my Squarespace site.

See attached visual instruction from Adobe.  The full instruction page is located here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/web-forms.html

The section "How to construct the URL parameters to be inserted" is a bit beyond my comprehension, but it looks like the URL can be modified to point to something outside of the web form itself. Is it possible to grab the contents of a text block from a page on my site and have it appear in my embedded Adobe web form?

Thanks!

Rob

Mark a field as available for URL parameters.JPG

SS page sample.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived