• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
sam-taylor

Round corners of grid gallery thumbnails

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi there, I have very little knowledge of CSS  and have done many searches for this but haven't come across anything that solves my problem.

I want to round the corners of each thumbnail displayed in a grid gallery, I am using the "Wells" template.

I have attached a screenshot demonstrating this as my site isn't public yet.

Any help would be much appreciated! 🙂 

Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.07.35.jpg

Edited by sam-taylor
changed "gallery grid" to "grid gallery" in title

8 answers to this question

I would also like to make the thumbnails on my site circular.

I've managed to input custom CSS which has changed the blog thumbnails, but want to apply the same style to image cards and gallery grids.

The site is not yet live so not sure how to show you which pages I want to amend...

Thanks for your help!

18 hours ago, 34535 said:

@sam-taylor For 

#block-[block id]
img{
    border-radius:1%;
}

How do I find the block id?

Use this extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 9/11/2020 at 1:13 PM, Tess said:

I would also like to make the thumbnails on my site circular.

I've managed to input custom CSS which has changed the blog thumbnails, but want to apply the same style to image cards and gallery grids.

The site is not yet live so not sure how to show you which pages I want to amend...

Thanks for your help!

You can setup password & share url

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.