• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Pitacast14

Categories NOT alphabetized

Question

10 answers to this question

Your site is private. Can you setup password & share url?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

11 hours ago, Pitacast14 said:

the password is: friday2020

i would like the the shop categories to be in this order: Pre-Order, Tees, Sale, All

https://www.wilddesertcreations.com/

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Hide Line */
span.category-filter-delimiter.has-category {
    display: none;
}
/* Pre order */
.category-filter-item:nth-child(3) {
    order: 1;
}
/* Tees */
.category-filter-item:nth-child(7) {
    order: 2;
}
/* Sale */
.category-filter-item:nth-child(5) {
    order: 3;
}
/* All */
.category-filter-item:nth-child(1) {
    order: 4;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:07 AM, Pitacast14 said:

is there any way to make it show the pre-order when they click shop? it automatically goes to ALL 

I have no idea to solve this..

20 hours ago, LizzieFrost said:

Hi, 

The above code worked for me perfectly, but I have more than one shop page on my site. What code do I need to add to make it page specific?

This is my site.....

https://sepia-iguana-59xp.squarespace.com/

Thanks!

Lizzie

Add this to page Settings > Advanced > header

<style>
  copy above code
</style>