Skye Logo not Fixed in PC Mode/view

Hi,

I'm new to SquareSpace so I was wondering if someone can help me...........

I'm using the Skye template for my website but in PC mode/view my logo drops down as I scroll, whereas in tablet and mobile view it stays put!  

Does anyone know how to make it stay put in PC mode too?

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Views 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I've heard before about this kind of problem, but I've never really looked too much into it. I did a search online trying to find a way to fix your problem but unfortunately I've been unsuccessful to this day. So I hope you did find a way to fix it yourself. Generally speaking, it's really important to have everything in your life in order. That's why I think you must not forget to take care of your pc too. The best way to do that is to use a pc optimization software. There is a lot of them online. Some are free, some aren't. I would suggest you take a look at https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-software/. It is a great review of 12 pc optimization software, written by think mobiles, one of the most trusted companies conducting IT & software reviews since 2011.

Archived