Cannot make 3 Paypal buttons all visible on Page

Site URL: https://bgbodygoals.com/boot-camp

Hi
I’m having problem adding 3 Paypal Buttons (each is a different price option) to a page on a site. I’m making a website for a client (it is set up to a Business Plan). We/she have connected the site to her PayPal account. She has sent me 3 separate pieces of code for 3 different price levels of her service (personal fitness training). However hard I try though, In her Payment/booking section I can only get ONE of the 3 code blocks to show a PayPal button. I've found that if I remove any 2, the remaining one then appears. I’ve also found that I CAN get all 3 of the prices onto the site.... but only as long as they're on separate Index pages(!) - but I can't seem to get 3 to show on the same page.

I MUST be doing something wrong somewhere. I've tried searching every forum thread, Googling etc but I cannot find anybody with a similar problem and there's no mention of "multiple Paypal button" issues on the SqSpace website. Can you tell me where I'm going wrong?
I’ve asked a Squarespace technician on the Live Chat, but it has stumped them too, and they’ve pointed me here. (There is also a suggestion that it may be a PayPal problem…) Thank you.

• 6 months later...

I am not sure this will work for you, but when I use Paypal buttons, I don't actually use the codes that Paypal generates for me. I instead use the link for email (it's the second tab). What I do then is use my own graphic as buttons (or just plain text "Buy Now") and use the email link. I've been able to have more than 3 Paypal Buy Now links on a page with no problem. For Squarespace, you wouldn't need to use the code block; you can just use the Text block (if you're doing text hyperlinks) or Image block (if you have your own button graphic).

• 11 months later...

It would be exquisite if there has been a price completion web page that blanketed an area for direct downloads of content material as you can read here. Like, have a photo of the physical product at the left with an order confirmation quantity

Edited by bunejs33