Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Posted (edited)

hi everyone.. working on a fundraising site for covid-19 relief.. trying to embed a contribution form via code block but the height is limited, forcing one to scroll to see full form...

I also tried putting the code into a squarespace embed block. I tried putting entire embed code i was give, including script, into a squarespace code block. I tried putting entire embed code i was given, including script, into a squarespace embed block. I tried injecting script into site-wide head as well as page specific head. I identified block ID and tried CSS injection to change height of block. Nothing works. 

Anyway you can help? Thanks in advance!

Edited by G1derful

4 answers to this question

Can you share link to page where you insert Code Block?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

I'm having the same issue.  Could someone please help?

I am trying to insert code for a booking form from a medical program.  I can insert the code and the booking form does show but the box that it is contained to is only 1.5 inches high and really it could be the whole page.  Is there some other code that I can insert to fix the problem?

Screenshot 2020-09-16 113629.png

On 9/16/2020 at 8:37 AM, deezyn said:

I'm having the same issue.  Could someone please help?

I am trying to insert code for a booking form from a medical program.  I can insert the code and the booking form does show but the box that it is contained to is only 1.5 inches high and really it could be the whole page.  Is there some other code that I can insert to fix the problem?

Can you share link to page where you insert Code Block? We can help easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.