Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
AntoineArt

How to change the font for "Sold"

@AntoineArt yes this can be done in Site Styles.  Open the page that has a sold out product.  Then go back to home.  Click on Design then Site Styles.  Then click directly on a product that is sold-out.  On the left it should then show only the styles that can be edited for that type of product specifically.  Scroll down to the bottom, you should see a section titled Products: Status Badges.  You can then customize everything for your Sold-Out tag.  Including shape, color, and font.  Hope I helped you.

I'm sorry I didn't reply. I didn't get a notification - I just changed my settings  so hopefully next time I will.

Yes, "Products: Status Badges" is exactly what I'm looking for. I followed your directions. Under design I have "Products: Layout".. "Products: Gallery"... "Products: Details"... but no "Products: Status Badges"  However now knowing what term I need to look for already puts me on the right track. I read that it is available for Brine (I'm using, Mercer part of the Brine fam). I'll contact customer support to help me figure out what I'm missing.

Thanks again!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.product-mark.sold-out {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    color: red !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

4 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.product-mark.sold-out {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    color: red !important;
}

Thank you, that was very helpful!