'Shopping cart' wording and Product category order,

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone could help with any of queries below. Please find an images attached referring to these points.

1) When clicking on the little shopping trolley in the corner and going through to this section, I wondered if it was possible to remove or edit the type that says 'shopping cart' as it is for a UK based restaurant and so doesn't make sense to have this.

2) In regards to the category ordering, it is currently automatically going into alphabetical order. I have put numbers before to keep them in the correct order, however is there a way to have them in this order without having to write the numbers?

3) Can I change the word for customer accounts at the top which says 'Account' to something else or at least into caps?

Many thanks in advance for any help! Please shout if anything is unclear.

Helena

1983918484_Screenshot2020-04-15at12_11_05.png.d15a4dea43c321d01b8864b602cb34cc.png

839025131_Screenshot2020-04-15at12_10_47.thumb.png.b810a42e65663fd2db25ce9b472c2c48.png

323424832_Screenshot2020-04-15at12_10_35.thumb.png.8aace8764cdcb9c0f5adf4f7c8c2314b.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for your help. As the site isn't live yet, it doesn't load with the actual domain. I have sent you a message with the link to the working site. Hopefully that works, or if not, do I need to publish the site temporarily?

Thanks again,
Helena

Question 1. Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* change shopping cart titlte */
.cart-title {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.cart-title:before {
    visibility: visible;
    content: "tuan phan";
}

Q2, You can use CSS to change order. Can you share link to that? I can't find category nav on your site

Q3. I don't see "account" text, where is it?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived