• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Coding doesn't work

kalani22

Question

Hello squarespace community,

Im working on a site for a client, Im fairly new with coding, but I know the basics. It seems that any code I put in, no changes are made in preview mode or when saved. Am I doing something wrong, is it not turned on?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Which code did you use? Can you post here? and where did you insert code?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

.header-announcement-bar-wrapper.shrink {
    background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FF8700, #F7FF00);
}

This isn't the exact code I need, but just used this to sample. I was inputting various codes I found online in the custom css section,  but I didn't see any changes.

8 hours ago, kalani22 said:

.header-announcement-bar-wrapper.shrink {
    background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FF8700, #F7FF00);
}

This isn't the exact code I need, but just used this to sample. I was inputting various codes I found online in the custom css section,  but I didn't see any changes.

The code seems correct. Can you share link to your site?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.